Friday, October 16, 2009

It's Snowing In October In Foxboro

Can't believe it! I was eating my breakfast, saying goodbye to DH for the day and getting ready to do some work for his company. I looked out the dining room window and there were little white flakes coming down from the sky. It is only October 16 (2009). Oh Boy - I think this means we are in for an intense winter!!
Here is a picture -it is hard to see the snow - those little white flecks in the picture are not scatter in the shot, it is snow!! -it is not sticking of course- the ground is still too warm, and the leaves are green, just turning. Well this is New England - we'll wait a minute and it will change again.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, snow in October. I see you are representing Texture Magic in Mass. Congratulations, that should be really fun! I like your list of quilts under construction; i bet it helps get things completed. I put things in boxes and forget I even have them!

    ReplyDelete